Search the forum,

Discuss Carbon Monoxide Incident Report... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Carbon Monoxide Incident Report... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

U
Calling all Gas Engineers I am not a member of the site although I am a DOM / NONDOM GSR engineer/incident investigator (I will not be asking...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
This week on corrie, they will have a plot on the dangers of faulty boiler installation, apparently inspired by a number of recent tragic events...
Replies
Views
P
Plumber who did not fit securing screws on flue found guilty of man slaughter Zoe Anderson: Plumber who botched fitting of boiler leading to...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
http://www.gas-safety-trust.org.uk/sites/default/files/resources/didr-2010.pdf The Downstream Incident Report for 2009-2010 has been released...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
K
THE mother of a 22-year-old gas fitter has spoken of her devastation after her son was found dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock