Discuss Cannot post a URL nor attach a file in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkR

The guys on here are really helping but I'm handicapped at the moment...

Can a mod or admin advise why I can't post a link? When I try to post it says...

[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Nor can I attach a photo from my computer - there is no button to upload the selected file (I've tried Safari and Chrome). So plan B fails too.

FYI: It's not PEBCAK as I'm am a genius on a computer (honest) - I work in IT security. Plumbing not so much...hence why I'm here :eek:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cannot post a URL nor attach a file in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Back