Search the forum,

Discuss Blocked from posting "spam like content" in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

i have tried adjusting the text in various ways - and i cannot see anything spam like about it - but keep getting the same message

cannot send the example to Mods either - as it blocks that too

what is going on ?

You need to log in. I was getting that nonsense tonight when i tried to read stuff without logging in.
Its garbage and i have reasons for not wanting to log in and in anyway help this shower of..........and i was a top contributor for 6 or 7 years but now and again my curiosity gets the better of me to see what clowns are still here after the exodus and as usual i can't keep my mouth shut so answered a couple of questions.
This will be deleted in the morning, not by me, 5,4,3,2,1 gone ;)

Reply to Blocked from posting "spam like content" in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock