Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify the make of this trv? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what make this trv is? Have a few not working and I'm looking for replacements.
Cheers

1509744596121802497453.jpg

Unfortunately not new heads are m30 x 1.5. I think the old one's are m28 x 1, so I might have to buy adapters or drain down and change the valve body as well

For the time you will waste running around just replace the complete valve.

Even if a new head fits, if it's not identical, you may find that the temperature settings are far out. I've seen heads, when put on the wrong bodies, give a reasonable temperature when set somewhere between 0 and 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify the make of this trv? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are ÂŁ39.99 + ÂŁ3.99...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done...
Replies
Views
This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock