Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone help with aqualisa shower? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We had this same shower fitted about 4 months ago a d it did the same after 2 months they came back fitted a replacement and the same has happened please see video. I don't think this is a problem with the shower itself can anyone help?

What pressure are the hot and cold supplies to the shower? If too high one or other or both may be damaging the shower valve and allowing it to let by.

Do you have a combi boiler, or an unvented hot water system (e.g. Heatrae Sadia Megaflo)?

Reply to Can anyone help with aqualisa shower? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the water . When i went to try the shower it was dead. After turning it off and trying for most of the day it finally started. BUT only hot water came out...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then drip slowly after that...........i put a bucket under the shower head to collect the water for 26 hours the first time.............then 19 hours the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock