Search the forum,

Discuss aqualisa shower comes on when boiler is on and other problems in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the water . When i went to try the shower it was dead. After turning it off and trying for most of the day it finally started. BUT only hot water came out. After taking the hose off the wall and turning the dial to the coldest setting , cold water finally came out and it worked fine.
Today exactly the same thing happened . Currently only have hot water coming out the shower. it didnt work at all and i got it to start by actually turning the boiler on (to heat up the water). Any ideas? I had a problem with only hot water coming out 6 months ago but it seemed to sort itself out ( as think it was an air pocket) but now it coinciding with the boiler i think it might be a problem. Any help appreciated.
Thank you to anyone that reads this.
kind regards
Haydan

Greetings Haydan,

Can you elaborate more on what type of system you have? Eg, combi boiler, heat only boiler, unvented cylinder, thermostatic mixer shower or electric? Etc.

Greetings Haydan,

Can you elaborate more on what type of system you have? Eg, combi boiler, heat only boiler, unvented cylinder, thermostatic mixer shower or electric? Etc.
hello Chris. Thank you for your reply . I have an old glow worm boiler that is not a combi bolier so heats water and heating comes on via a timer. The shower is an aquailisa thermostatic mixer shower i think. It has a pump as well. Last 2 days when the water timer came on, the shower seems to start whirring and water starts dripping out. Also currently only hot water is coming out of it.

Reply to aqualisa shower comes on when boiler is on and other problems in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock