Discuss Can anyone help identify this basin? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I need to replace this basin, it's 430ish wide and 415ish deep.

There is no manufacturer name on it, there is a number which appears to be 25381 but it doesn't bring any results online. City plumbing are no help either.

I can go as wide as 525 but no deeper. Ideally 2 tap hole if I need to get a different basin.

I have attached some pictures, hopefully someone can help.
Thanks

View attachment DSC_2990.JPG

View attachment DSC_2991.JPG

View attachment DSC_2989.JPG

Something like an ideal sandringham also it's got a chair bracket probably the walls not that good or no main fixing

Reply to Can anyone help identify this basin? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
can anyone help identify this WC for a replacement seat. The seat is wider at the rear than at the front so does not match anything I can find...
Replies
Views
Back