Discuss Can anyone give advice to fix my shower tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tuloula

Hi - I would be really grateful if anyone can advise on how to fix an issue with my shower tap. I have one where you can switch between tap and shower head by pushing the lever from left to right. Today when I put it on shower mode, a lot of water started gushing out at the point where the shower is connected. I disconnected the shower hose, and the item came out as in the picture attached. I have no idea how to replace this to get the shower to work again! Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Tuloula

Attachments

• tap.jpg
    tap.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
best advice your after is get a local plumber to have a look

Hi and welcome to the forum, Its possible you have lost some part/ parts down the drain. If not it may be easy,but if you try to put the pieces together and see how they fit. I would say its hel together with a screw or some sort of cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone give advice to fix my shower tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
My puppy ate my shower head where it connects to the hose. It's an expensive shower head (hand held) how do I fix just that piece? Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock