Search the forum,

Discuss Puppy ate my shower! Can this be fixed? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

My puppy ate my shower head where it connects to the hose. It's an expensive shower head (hand held) how do I fix just that piece? Is it possible?

Attachments

• PXL_20240304_174032612.jpg
    PXL_20240304_174032612.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20240304_174022778.jpg
    PXL_20240304_174022778.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20240304_174028172.jpg
    PXL_20240304_174028172.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Puppy ate my shower! Can this be fixed? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then drip slowly after that...........i put a bucket under the shower head to collect the water for 26 hours the first time.............then 19 hours the...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one with an over head shower head and a hand held one but they all seem to come with thermostatic taps that involve drilling into the wall to plumb in. I...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find there are light leaks. Obviously I need to fix this so I got some Blue plumbers tape. Trouble is, the pipe doesn't stick out enough to easily wrap the...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste, and pipes etc are in) The builder is not installing the sanitary ware as I will have to save up in order to fit the shower room in a few years time...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock