Discuss ......bulk lpg...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
does anyone know if you can use pressfit between stage 1 and stage 2 regs cant use soldered as its over 75 mbar

manufacture says yes but cant find anything in the regs

Reply to ......bulk lpg...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello lovely people, I've gone and got an LPG water heater for my shepherds hut. It'll be situated in an external lean-to enclosure built on the...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A
Afternoon all - We have a problem with very little/no cold water flow on the ground and first floor of our (fairly new build, 7 years old) 3 story...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My first post here, dont know if its in the right area, sorry if its not. Im doing the ACS gas with Access Training, they provide...
Replies
Views
Do you know what it is? Do you follow it? Do you get the Customer to sign it? Do you always provide the customer with a demonstration? What...
Replies
Views
Back