Discuss builders that do plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

builders doing plumbing works is so commonplace nowadays that i came across a label on a w/c yesterday with a 'notice to BUILDER' about the installation

5208160b-b033-3845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice to BUILDER
Leave this label in place for the user.
W/c care instructions .........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well, all tradesmen should comply with building regulations, so it is correct really.

Also, if the toilet was fitted in a new build then other builders might rip the label off. Or the cleaners.

normally cheap toilet seats have them on buddie i did council contract for abit and thats all they fitted

Annoying when you hear the merchants tell the public who are picking a bathroom suite, - "who's your builder? .... he has to get all the discount."

i don't think it means builder as in brickie i think it means builder i.e you are putting this toilet together so you are building i, fitted a few of these and thats what i always think to myself lol probs wrong though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to builders that do plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock