• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss British Gas New Contract in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

How will you respond to the new British Gas employment contract?

• I'll sign it and carry on at BG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not sign it and find a new job.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I am retiring soon so it doesn't effect me.

• I am voting for strike action.

• I don't work at BG but think that they are being unreasonable.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't work a BG and think the employees should just crack on.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Just listening on the radio about this new British Gas contract employees are being made to sign before the end of March.

It seems on the report if you don't agree then you lose your job..

Anyone here affected by this? What are your thoughts?

This poll is anonymous!

Reply to British Gas New Contract in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net