Discuss Bosch drills??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gav split his face on a titan and bent a 28mm drill bit. Still got it and it's been swapped a few times. I just use sds max now

I had a bosch 24v sds a few years back it was shocking but then as Steve said it wasn't the most expensive one it was on offer with a 14v drill driver (what I actually went in for) so I thought why not. It was ok up to 10mm but after that the batteries drained really quick.

I have had 2-3 110v bosch sds they have burnt out eventually but I'm one of those that used them for coring and drilling 30mm holes. Can't fault them really as 3 in 15 years is good going I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch drills??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock