Discuss Bosch drills??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any of you guys use any of the Bosch tools? Or is it mainly Dewalt and Makita.

I have a 110v bosch and a 36v bosch both brilliant drills.

Was looking at 18 volt cordless Professional Bosch combi & impact recently in a large Professional tool supplier, but the guy there told me to avoid them as more DIY & they find some of them coming back after failing. He thinks the corded Bosch is the best you can get though.
I have Hilti stuff now, but also have a Professional Bosch combi 18v which is nice & light but probably not going to last heavy long term use.

bosch make great sds drills both mains and battery and the 10.8v drill driver is really good.

Bosch make good tools but from my experience they can't handle the constant heavy use,
Brilliant for occasional or light use

my bosch 18v nicad only died recently 4 yrs old, the impact driver is still going ok, and i hammer the hell out of them, the lion ones are just as good, no complaints about quality fm me

Have 18v Makita combi kit and 36v Bosch drill/breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch drills??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock