Discuss boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
why is this coming out of the flue for and terminating at lower level with condense??

Attachments

• 20130715_144154.jpg
    20130715_144154.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 117
Never seen that before???
I'd give them a ring but it looks like something that has been made up.

nor have i ,
fga readings were fine , gas rated fine and flue was all good
flame picture good
was just that contraption lol

I've seen something similar on commercial linked flues but never on domestic.

it is a vaillant part its to prevent condensation problems on long flue runs on their non condensing boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock