Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler fault finding in training in Scotland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jake14

Hi I am a boiler installer but would like to learn more on fault finding. Is there any training centres in Scotland preferably near Aberdeen area?

Try different manufacturers websites. I was looking the other night and Baxi do a fault finding course in various UK locations. Glasgow is one not sure if there is any further north for you.

Vaillant and vokera also do them. Specific to their own models of boiler though but not sure how the fault finding procedure/skill varies across the different models.

Carniegie college(Dunfermiline) do some course on condensing boilers and fault finding. They only run it when they have enough numbers though, I'm waiting to go on it :)

1st class gas in Glenrothes used to do manufactures courses. They also have a centre in Aberdeen worth a shout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler fault finding in training in Scotland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock