Discuss Boiler fault finding book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Any one got any recommendations, for a boiler fault finding book for a newly qualified gas engineer wanting to learn more about boiler break downs. Thanks.

Mr combi fault finding book

If you want a PDF version just shout

I know this is probably old fashioned and boring but I always think you're better off putting the effort into understanding how things work. That way, the answer seems more obvious to you when something is not working. Does that make sense?

will find the mr combi in a bit

Attachments

• Fault Finding Fan Flued Combination Boilers.pdf
    30.2 MB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler fault finding book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock