Discuss boiler choice ello i hope someone will find some time to help me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica99

I have a 2storey house 2 bathrooms with shower 1 on each floor 11 radiators,
i have space only for a combi, thge choice is between a worcester highflow550cdi or vaillant ecotec937,
any advice please
thanks

Personally I would go for the Worcester, though the vaillant is a good boiler. just rate the Worcester a bit more

Hi there Jessica, Out of the 2 I'd go for worcester, but it's the big floor standing model and one of there most expensive gas boilers, if you want to go worcester might I suggest the classic 42kw cdi which is wall hung and has close hot water output as the 550', or you could look at the new ideal vogue 40kw, it's brand new out , has longer warranty than worcester and it's way smarter, hope this helps ,

Emmm, 40kw Vogue :) 10 year warranty and a good flowrate, as scot said, make sure your mains is up to the job.

All the above except Worcestor. The most difficult boiler in the world to repair. Which means costly to repair.

its for a new build, and we have gone for a combi due to space restrictions

The Worcester highflow is a brilliant boiler. The performance is amazing from a combi. I have fitted one recently in a property with 2 bathrooms and it can easily run 2 showers at the same time. You just need to make sure the water main can supply enough flow for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler choice ello i hope someone will find some time to help me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock