Currently reading:
boiler choice ello i hope someone will find some time to help me

Discuss boiler choice ello i hope someone will find some time to help me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica99

I have a 2storey house 2 bathrooms with shower 1 on each floor 11 radiators,
i have space only for a combi, thge choice is between a worcester highflow550cdi or vaillant ecotec937,
any advice please
thanks

Hi there Jessica, Out of the 2 I'd go for worcester, but it's the big floor standing model and one of there most expensive gas boilers, if you want to go worcester might I suggest the classic 42kw cdi which is wall hung and has close hot water output as the 550', or you could look at the new ideal vogue 40kw, it's brand new out , has longer warranty than worcester and it's way smarter, hope this helps ,

The Worcester highflow is a brilliant boiler. The performance is amazing from a combi. I have fitted one recently in a property with 2 bathrooms and it can easily run 2 showers at the same time. You just need to make sure the water main can supply enough flow for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler choice ello i hope someone will find some time to help me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back