Discuss Blocked toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so!

I'll stop posting what I do from now.

I ain't no mug or pushover

Too nice maybe

Keep the toys in the pram old bean, think we're all just trying to help.

From what I've read you've got a great go-getter attitude, almost fearless. I'm sure whatever the missing piece is that gets you lumbered with chancers will fall into place before long.

i think anything less than ÂŁ60 an hour is selling your self short

I wouldn't get it Steve.

I've got a job next week, Thursday, new tap revivers, basin, ÂŁ8.50 for parts, ÂŁ50 whole job. Had another quote ÂŁ30 all in. I said get them to do it. They rang me back and said they liked me!!

I think if I was doing unvented stuff, gas etc. I could charge more. Couple more years for gas etc. I hope

My mate sold his estate agent last year, he paid the gas chap ÂŁ25 per cp12. Now I think that's cheap.

Im all good, slowly does it for me.

I suppose it should be ÂŁ80 minimum (wait for Lame to say ÂŁ130) to unblock a toilet, after all you are dealing with nastys, if its a simple on your way job round the corner then okay ÂŁ45/50 as long and its just a simple bucket down or plunge.

If you know it should be an ÂŁ80 callout/first hour then charge that, ÂŁ85 callout for me now, new year and all that. If I ever have to lift a manhole cover, ÂŁ150 straight off. Your in business to earn a living, get some **** in your eye and you could be off work for weeks, so your taking risks with your health doing this, point that out to the wallet holder a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Evening all! Looking for a bit of help. Today my downstairs toilet gurgled when I put the tap on in the bathroom, The toilet filled and became...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock