Discuss Blocked toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always work on the basis that they need you more than you need them, it is Saturday after all, Dyno Doctor would be more.

You didn't but it could start going like that, I'm ain't gonna start even saying this covers my travel costs as it was a half mile drive!

It only goes as far as you want it to go. Doing it as I do everyone knows what the score is.
From your examples there are strange people living around you.

Correct, which really gets up my nose.

If I would've said ÂŁ240 they wouldn't have asked me to go ahead!

Some people!!!!

Jay re the pm, if I`m coming across as you say then I am sorry and it wasn't intentional. Have a nice weekend.

No way should you discount it, you told him the charge although in future make it clear that its a minimum charge and covers up to the first hour of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Evening all! Looking for a bit of help. Today my downstairs toilet gurgled when I put the tap on in the bathroom, The toilet filled and became...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Back