Discuss blocked drain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Found a paint rolled in the drains?

was on a lovely job today old house drains nearly level septic tank with a submerged pump and float switchs,
Grids where blocked up, lifted man holes full to the brim septic tank full, pump jammed, after halling the cast pump from the bottom of the tank, rewiring all the electrics
pulleteddy bear out of bottom of the pump,
Cleared the septic tank, then found a paint rolled in one of the man holes,
How do you even get a roller down the drains,
Anyone else found some strange items down the drain

Last edited:
Whole catchpit full of tiles and grout in ladies loo at pub. Only refurbished 11 years previously..... Ladies always blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blocked drain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I have a main drain that is plugged up in my apartment complex I rented a snake got it unplugged then flushed toilet paper down the toilet then...
Replies
Views
I need some recommendations of firms that can help unblock a waste water drain at my property. There is a septic tank - which is OK and a waste...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I have a submerged pump in my drain (a Hippo 50) pumping uphill on my property to the sewage main. I've been noticing a bit of a sewage...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back