Discuss Big meeting In the arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys merry crimbo. Was just thinking it would be a good laugh if we all agreed on a time n day to meet in the arms for a beer / malt n have get together to share our secret Santa stories / gifts and tell everyone how many lynx n socks we received.. For example crimbo day say dinner time . Know we're all busy but be good cracking if all were on at same time for a blether..I know we will all be on at different times but. what do you guys think ?? If so suggestions of time

I shall most probably be here whilst pretending to watch the kids open their presents from Santa at around 6am Christmas morning.

Not a chance from me on xmas day!! Why because I will get banned!! Very drunk and care free on xmas day!!

Busy christmas day, im cooking as usual, on the hoy boxing day and our annual pish up, sorry, sports day on Saturday.

Though no doubt i will get on at times through the big day :)

Croppie , your not the only one, Xmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day unless I have had a drink in which case all calls become less urgent and are done the next day.

Where you at Ian Forress Nairn , i was in elgin all day yestertday shoppin lol,

I remember you said u knew folk in that area

In Nairn doing a bit last minute Christmas shopping then back to the mum in laws at Kintessack.

Nice one ian , next time your up i could meet you in elgin for a swift half lol

In Nairn doing a bit last minute Christmas shopping then back to the mum in laws at Kintessack.

They can't be real place names? Nairn? Kintessack? Sounds like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Give my best to Frodo if you run into him...

They can't be real place names? Nairn? Kintessack? Sounds like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Give my best to Frodo if you run into him...

"He" lives in Ireland. That place is the love child of Scotland and Wales

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here where is everyone? Just finished setting up for ze kids. Oh and main oven broke at about 7pm so mrs will be stressed tomorrow!

I am confused. I am in the Arms now, and not a soul in sight??? I thought Ermi said he was in? BTW, who is buying the drinks? REDSHAW? I will sit in the corner and wait. If no one shows after 10 Mins, I will just walk home. Can't afford to call a cab on a day like this. The driver may ask for my blood.

Man I have a headache from last night! Best crack open a beer then to get rid of it!!!

Merry Christmas all, dinners all ready to turn on, meats cooking well, off in the shower then cracking my first beer :)

Have a good one all.

Merry Xmas to you all. Wife has gone to church and left me and kids at home. Hope she doesn't expect me to cook the roast? Overheard her mentioning summat on the way out. Well, will find out when she returns if I am in trouble. I better start drinking as the Arms is getting busy.

Dinners on the go, Mrs has got happy chops on 'coz I chose her pressies thoughtfully and I'm off until Monday. Bliss.

Merry Christmas lads and lassies, have a good one whatever your doing <3

Merry Xmas! And boom!....off to Dundee in my first call out!..

Dinners on the go, Mrs has got happy chops on 'coz I chose her pressies thoughtfully and I'm off until Monday. Bliss.

Merry Christmas lads and lassies, have a good one whatever your doing <3

What time do you eat? We got a turkey from M&S - takes 3hrs. No legs, quicker to cook. Wife doesn't like turkey. She can just eat veg!

Merry Christmas everybody.
Off to sisters soon for dinner wish me luck as the other sister will be there and they normally end up in a slanging match over some trival comment or other. Thank god the kids are there for some light relief and smiles.

Back to the futures on, get in.

Cheers leo , thats a must watch, it never gets old,, id love my own flux capacitor

Merry crimbo guys hope you all have a great day, Kris

Brewery contract with pubs, was low pressure, why don't folk check these things???

Wow I've just woke up under pile of coats in the arms. Doors are locked lights are off..... Oh well I'm getting some bar snacks and a few pints for free.

wow i've just woke up under pile of coats in the arms. Doors are locked lights are off..... Oh well i'm getting some bar snacks and a few pints for free.

not again.

Jokes on him nuts are beef flavoured and the pump handles are made from Ivory. spirits are out and the cellar is locked.

Merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big meeting In the arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock