Currently reading:
Big meeting In the arms.

Discuss Big meeting In the arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys merry crimbo. Was just thinking it would be a good laugh if we all agreed on a time n day to meet in the arms for a beer / malt n have get together to share our secret Santa stories / gifts and tell everyone how many lynx n socks we received.. For example crimbo day say dinner time . Know we're all busy but be good cracking if all were on at same time for a blether..I know we will all be on at different times but. what do you guys think ?? If so suggestions of time

Busy christmas day, im cooking as usual, on the hoy boxing day and our annual pish up, sorry, sports day on Saturday.

Though no doubt i will get on at times through the big day :)

Croppie , your not the only one, Xmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day unless I have had a drink in which case all calls become less urgent and are done the next day.

Where you at Ian Forress Nairn , i was in elgin all day yestertday shoppin lol,

I remember you said u knew folk in that area

Nice one ian , next time your up i could meet you in elgin for a swift half lol

I'm here where is everyone? Just finished setting up for ze kids. Oh and main oven broke at about 7pm so mrs will be stressed tomorrow!

I am confused. I am in the Arms now, and not a soul in sight??? I thought Ermi said he was in? BTW, who is buying the drinks? REDSHAW? I will sit in the corner and wait. If no one shows after 10 Mins, I will just walk home. Can't afford to call a cab on a day like this. The driver may ask for my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big meeting In the arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back