Discuss Biasi Riva Plus HE 28 - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jacqui

The boiler ignites then goes back off?? The lock out comes on you can restart by pressing the button but it just turns it self back off again? It has just past it warranty 2 year period so its not an old boiler.. Please can some one help? In the manual it says there is a fault with the pcb?? withh the ignition is this going to be expensive??

Have you got gas?
We can't give any technical help buddy, is the pressure gauge ok?

No he means are u gas registered as we cannot give advice on gas instalation for your own safety sorry jaqui

The boiler ignites then goes back off?? The lock out comes on you can restart by pressing the button but it just turns it self back off again? It has just past it warranty 2 year period so its not an old boiler.. Please can some one help? In the manual it says there is a fault with the pcb?? withh the ignition is this going to be expensive??
Best thing u can do is call in an engineer to have a look as sounds like something internally thats gone wrong . As long as its callin for heat and pressure is at or above 1bar and youve tried resetin then call engineer mate. Good luck

Thank you, I was just hoping someone could of gave me an idea what it was before I call a plumber out. Thank you for responding

If it's a pcb issue then it won't be cheap I'm afraid, best phone GSRE or put up an advert in the correct section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi Riva Plus HE 28 - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock