Discuss biasi riva advance problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
hi guys, just wanting bit of advice. went to service boiler today checking fga results the emissions were sky high, got high emissions warning on fga screen. checked gas valve getting 20 mbar working pressure, also gas rated which was spot on. Also air intake was 20.6. Then took front panel off and fga results decreased to more safe readings. Isolated boiler till tomorrow was wondering what you guys would do next havnt checked air box yet.

Check the flue and flue joints at a guess? sounds like flue seal/s may be faulty?

It sounds like there's a lack of oxygen with the case on, loads when off! .. I'm not familiar with the boiler you mention but the symptoms point to oxygen starvation first thoughts? :)

It sounds like there's a lack of oxygen with the case on, loads when off! .. I'm not familiar with the boiler you mention but the symptoms point to oxygen starvation first thoughts? :)

im not familiar either with these lovely boilers. i know not many people have anything good to say about them though. just thought by getting 20.6 reading at air port would that not prove seals are ok?

Is it a 'basic' boiler... pre condensing or pre premix burner? Air intake blocked? If the fga is fine 'off' but not 'on' then the things you alter, case off, are flue flow and what's available pre-aeration.. imo

Is it a 'basic' boiler... pre condensing or pre premix burner? Air intake blocked? If the fga is fine 'off' but not 'on' then the things you alter, case off, are flue flow and what's available pre-aeration.. imo

its a new condensing premix burner. customer says boiler is only about 16 months old. would still be under warranty but whoever fit boiler either forgot to register or isnt gas safe:6: sometimes i wish i knew what i was going into.

I believe Biasi boilers require the burner gasket to be changed every 2 years, or when removing the burner.
Recently had one with high readings, the inner burner seal had gone, between the burner & flange.
You definatelly need the instructions because some of the Biasi boilers req' the offset, setting 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biasi riva advance problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Have a Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C. Boiler is not igniting for heating or ho water. The operating light is flashing green however...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. This one's an interesting one and I would like to see a few different replies and which ones are mostly the same answer. Okay then...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
My boiler Ideal Logic 30 Combi shows flame loss error (F2 fault). Boiler is in the newly property and so far has been used just for hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi All im at a loss with this boiler !!! error code is 2 flashing green and solid red and solid red lock out. manual says lack of burner...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been having just the worst problems with the heating system where I am renting a house. The smells that the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock