Discuss Biasi 24s CH won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andyterry

Hello all. I've a Biasi 24s. I came home from work the other day to find the ch on. The boiler is in summer mode and the only way to turn it off is by setting the winter/summer switch to zero. I've replaced both dhw thermostats and the main flow switch is ok. Could it be the ignition device?

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

[DLMURL="http://www.co-gassafety.co.uk/deaths.html"]CO Gas Safety[/DLMURL]

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi 24s CH won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock