Discuss Behind radiators... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orry Clayton

Right, yesterday (26th)...

I did a radiator change and found a few things behind it (keys, thong and 1p)

Got me thinking; what have you found after taking a radiator off?

Dirty knickers which were about 15 years old. And fluff, lots of fluff.

Yes frilly knickers and thongs galore behind one dining room rad.

Knickers behind one I done, normally this could be deemed as a bit saucy, but it was in a HA flat with 15 Somalians and they had skid marks in them

adult magazine once before, to the supposed owners mums dismay.

WE have quite a few fellas on for us - things found

Gold Ring - rtn to lady from her drains, money 1945 ÂŁ1/ÂŁ5/ÂŁ10 notes under
a floor, a very famous fella with a humugous **** stack under the marital bed.

used condoms, etc but the worst was A DEAD CAT + poo under a
tennants bed

Big George found that one in Bristol.

Happy days

centralheatking

WE have quite a few fellas on for us - things found

Gold Ring - rtn to lady from her drains, money 1945 ÂŁ1/ÂŁ5/ÂŁ10 notes under
a floor, a very famous fella with a humugous **** stack under the marital bed.

used condoms, etc but the worst was A DEAD CAT + poo under a
tennants bed

Big George found that one in Bristol.

Happy days

centralheatking

All that behind a radiator?

we did a fire service the other day, found bday cards, unopened letter, toys and ÂŁ4, radiators is normally socks and cards/ post

Nothing special behind rads, usually just socks/small toys. Found plenty of jazz mags behind tanks in airing cupboards before though

Can we have the topic title changed? I want to tell everyone what I found when digging out a cellar once.

2 unusual things ..one was in my own new house at the time ..found a live double plug socket ..
the other was weird enough ..found 2 animal ****ography dvd's..put them back behind the new rad !!!!

It was the fetid corpse of Dracula's bride wasn't it!
It was lots, and I mean lots of skeletons. My bro's mate has this huge house which used to be a row of shops/gym/Allied Carpets and before they were built there was some kind of religious thing there apparently. We kept finding skulls and bones and it looked crazy pulling up all these buckets with skulls eye sockets staring at you. We called the police because we didn't know what to do with them and they in turn called the museum who took them away. That's how we found it used to be some kind of religious burial chamber.

I thought about selling them to goth teenagers but decided that may be illegal.

Feck that digging up a burial ground! I found a dried Naan bread behind a radiator once! I laughed so hard the customer ran in to see what I was laughing about!

Found ÂŁ20 behind radiator a few weeks back, plus lots of fluff.

That's it?

Found two rad brackets once and they lined up perfectly for the new radiator - which is nice.

I once went the bank and found someone had stolen my 1 million pounds.

we replaced a system not so long back and when we took the fortic cylinder out on top was some dirty thongs lebian ****o and a card saying to dad on it bit strange

Once found a vibrator behind a cylinder.Do you give it to the customer (here love,is this yours,or your daughters?)?I took it back to the office and left it to the cleaner to find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Behind radiators... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Back