Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Eco 80 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvervanman

Hello there. I put a question out the other nite about problems I'm havering with this baxi combi. I'm gas safe registered but was asked to do 10+ to prove it. No problem but what the hell does that mean. I've asked gas safe technical but still no wiser. If some one can let me know what 10+ means so I can prove I'm gas safe then I may be in with a chance. And how do you find ya messages?

Hi Silvervan man.

The 10+ refers to raising your post count to 10 or more.

You might like to read post no 6 on this thread which describes how to gain access to the private GSR forum

I know it all seems a bit irking, but remember that on the public forum, anyone can read the discussion, and it might encourage some have-a-go-hero to blow up his street.

hi silvervanman get your post count up to ten or more, easily done, just welcome a few people in the new members section at the bottom then send a pm to gas man View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or redsaw View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK with your details gs no etc. yuo will be given a small test just to check that you know what you know then if all checks out you will be granted to the private gs section where all things gas can be discussed out of the public gaze.

just click on either profile then on their name and you will get the option to send a pm.

hi silvervanman get your post count up to ten or more, easily done, just welcome a few people in the new members section at the bottom then send a pm to gas man View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or redsaw View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK with your details gs no etc. yuo will be given a small test just to check that you know what you know then if all checks out you will be granted to the private gs section where all things gas can be discussed out of the public gaze.

just click on either profile then on their name and you will get the option to send a pm.

Pretty much what Croppie said on the first post.

Oh rite. Thanks for that. New to all this. And glad it anit easy for some one to obtain info. Il try GSR forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Eco 80 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry out judging by the chin stroking of the Gas Safe plumbers I've asked. Anyway, I can't post my question about it - I get the "Oops . . ." message box...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Just checking I'm not talking rot. Today I visited a house with a Baxi 228 combi boiler. The technical spec for the DHW output is shown in the image. Boiler was installed 27 months ago. Baxi is claiming 13.3 litres @ DT 30. I set the boiler DHW temperature to a high setting. I was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock