Search the forum,

Discuss Can't post a question! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all
I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry out judging by the chin stroking of the Gas Safe plumbers I've asked.
Anyway, I can't post my question about it - I get the "Oops . . ." message box about inappropriate/spam content. There are no links or rude words etc.
What should I do?

Will be one word the spam filter is triggering on

Reply to Can't post a question! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements...
Replies
Views
I see that there was a post in November that refers to a LARGE leak, but ours is much smaller (needs topping up every ten days to two weeks, perhaps a litre over that period). It has been going on for about six months. The boiler is new since last year; however, to cover all bases, we called the...
Replies
Views
I've recent moved into a home which is served by a conventional gas boiler that feeds the radiators and a cylinder in an upstairs cupboard. I don't understand the plumbing layout and so I'm hoping someone can help me based on what I can post here! Thanks. There are two water tanks in the loft...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
T
I have a 500 litre thermal store serving an old property that we are working through to replace most of the pipework, all of the rusty rads and to integrate a Heatmiser Neo control system with Emetti manifolds and control valves. Some UFCH comes later. For safety I want to add a pressure...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock