Discuss baxi duo tec 28 he error code 168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markjohns

i have error code 168 apppearing constantly , when calling for c/h only, if hw called for then it is fine and ignites and will switch back to c/h fine , it seems to just not ignite for c/h only , any ideas ?

Phone Baxi!

My experience (limited with 168 I admit) replace PCB and it's sorted! Baxi tech will more verify or suggest checks!

Where are the non GSR police?
you dont think sometimes we are too strict, stuff like error codes is easily available in the manual which came with the boiler and should have been left with the owner, or via a web search
The new vaillants even explain the error code in the lcd screen

i know Croppie is probably going to shoot me for saying the above, but today i'm feeling oddly brave

Well the link posted in this thread says its not listed in the boiler book fault codes, and will probe lead to the op changing his pcb as a DIY job...

I think the opening thread sounds like most of the other opening diy gas threads and should not have been helped, it thats just my opinion & view on the issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duo tec 28 he error code 168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock