Search the forum,

Discuss baxi due tec lossing water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
hi as above baxi due tex needs toping up every other day, PRV not passinf nothing running down the con pipe, in a bunglow so all pipe are eather in the loft or in the wall nothing under ground, any one any thoughts l;ost for what to check next.

isolate the boiler via the isolation valves leave the boiler off for one day if pressure holds its not the boiler

Is the auto air vent in boiler passing?
Slight leak on a lockshield valve?
Automatic air vents in attic leaking?
Because it needs topping up every other day , it sounds small and evaporating on hot pipe work. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi due tec lossing water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock