Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi Bermuda condensing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing you need to do is to register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Bermuda condensing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, would it be feasible to replace a baxi bermuda back boiler with an electric boiler, situated on the side of the chimney breast, utilising...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi there As you can see from the video below, our pump exploded. The question I have is, this pump is added to a firebird condensing boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock