Search the forum,

Discuss Firebird condensing boiler in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there

As you can see from the video below, our pump exploded. The question I have is, this pump is added to a firebird condensing boiler and when we found this mess the boiler and pump were stil operating but the pressure in the boiler was reading 0. Should the pressure switch have kicked in and shut the system down?

Thank you

Attachments

• 8115C63F-ADF6-4A47-BCBF-D2F86D0EC2D3.mp4
    1.8 MB

Reply to Firebird condensing boiler in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler condensate pipe. It was cracked at an elbow so the plumber we use has replaced this and hopefully all will be well with that joint. This later prompted me...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv pipe. If the heat exchanger is faulty what do I need to look for? There is a constant run of water from the condensate pipe when heating on but not sure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock