Discuss Baxi 105e diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water luke warm at tap, passing to heating side. Is this going to be a fault on dhw part of the diverter? Ie the diapragm. I'm only just getting into fault finding so would like to have any advice you guys can offer.

Thanks for any help.

Will need to prove your gsr details before you get any help on boiler internals"

pm gas man or redsaw with them.

if your training then get your post count upto 100 and apply for the plumbers arms, we will help to agree in there for training purposes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, around 3 week following a diverter overhaul with a valve and seal kit (due to leak between diverter housing and diff housing) the noise...
Replies
Views
Back