Discuss bath waste pipe flooded by saniflo waste in roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Removed a bath and basin in upstairs bathroom waste pipes not capped. Saniflo connected into soil stack in roof not bossed just open hole with elboe inside soil pipe drainage not blocked, yet when saniflo was used some how back fed into bath waste in room below. Im guessing the elbow inside the stack directed the waste catching the edge of the bath waste boss. Any other thoughts?

Removed a bath and basin in upstairs bathroom waste pipes not capped. Saniflo connected into soil stack in roof not bossed just open hole with elboe inside soil pipe drainage not blocked, yet when saniflo was used some how back fed into bath waste in room below. Im guessing the elbow inside the stack directed the waste catching the edge of the bath waste boss. Any other thoughts?

(Elbow - spell check)btw saniflo waste connection found on investigation not installed by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bath waste pipe flooded by saniflo waste in roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock