Discuss Bar Mixer Shower Suddenly stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashtonjay

I fitted a Bar mixer shower for a woman about 4 months ago when i did her complete bathroom
she called me yesterday and said all of a sudden the shower isnt even dribbling when she puts it on
& sometimes its comes on long enough for a shower but the on/off know seems to be making a whining sound

if i remember its on/off on the left (quarter turn)
& temp on the right

any ideas fellas?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bar Mixer Shower Suddenly stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Complete amateur here ! Shower mixer tap Is Dribbling. I was hoping to see a washer when I took it apart. See attached pic. how do I fix/replace?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock