Discuss Back boiler flue opinions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Was at service of Back boiler earlier and this is what found in loft.
Got the usual comment of "In 15 years no one has ever been up my loft to check anything".
What ye all think?

(why do these pics rotate when added)

bbu1.jpgbbu2.jpgbbu3.jpg

totally wrong,

There can be no thought if you want to keep your number. the only thing you have to ask yourself is... irrelevant of prison sentence could I live with myself if someone died when I could have done something!?

also, if there are any (other) health and safety bods on here they can confirm the following... the likelihood of something happening after 15 years of nothing happening is increased daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back boiler flue opinions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock