Discuss B & Q approved tradesman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Is was in my local B & Q the other day & see a poster about having a approved tradesman doing work for the joe public. (not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, please move if not, thanks mods)

Picked up a leaflet & had a little dig around but couldn't find much info on it.

Sure it said something along the lines of like for like rads fitting only for £149.

Anyone seen it or on the scheme????

Much love thanks peeps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B & Q approved tradesman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all! glad to be here.... gonna be doing quite some plumbing work with a handyman of mine to lower cost of my new business so I hope this is...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Spanish Plumbing Nightmare My house was built 14 years ago in the typical spanish way. I decided to refurbish the bathroom and modernise it. Let...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock