Discuss ASHP and Bulk LPG Tank separation distances? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flamethrower

Anyone know of the regulations that would apply to a situation where an air source heat pump would be fitted in relative close proximity to a bulk LPG tank?

I have looked at the LPG regs and nothing seems to be applicable?

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ASHP and Bulk LPG Tank separation distances? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to get an air source heat pump (ASHP) installed and I'm considering my options about the location of the water cylinder as I live in...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi, been doing lots of research for a house we're about to move into and pulling my hair out on what to fit. The house: 1930s semi, 3 bed, 1 bath...
Replies
Views
For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock