Discuss ariston microgenus plate heats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just a quick note changed around 5 of these recently on various microgenus boilers 23,27,31 se and 32 he mffi the upward arrow stickers are coming upside down if they dont fit turn them upside down:D you dont have the wrong part you have a retard in the alto heat exchanger factory obvious fault to most but may catch the in experienced out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston microgenus plate heats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant EcoTec 931 R1 47-044-32 I have worked in this industry for over 40 years and never experienced this. One of the issues being that the...
Replies
Views
U
I'm new to this forum, apologies in advance for not specifying or referring to plumbing terms correctly ! I've got an Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
hi everybody, ive joined this forum hoping to get some sound advice from you guys. i think i may have a heating problem or i might just be...
Replies
Views
deniance
D
Bit of a long story but here goes. I was called up a couple months ago to do a powerflush on a system as a year old baxi platinum 28he had been...
Replies
Views
Back