Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Aristo takes over ATAG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morganb

I've just seen in the Gas Safe mag that Ariston have taken over ATAG. I've only ever fitted a couple of ATAGs, (mainly because they look a bit 'awkward') but have been very impressed with them.

What will this mean for the future? I've never really thought much of Ariston boilers, and can't say I've seen a new one fitted in the last 5 years odd. Hopefully we might see ATAG expand a little, preferably so Plumb Centre aren't the only stockist.

This will mean miserable technical advice for them. I think artist on are the worst to phone up closely followed by Vokera

I have fitted several Ariston combis recently and have been quite impressed they are hard to beat for the money. I was under the impression Ariston have owned Atag for a while. They do need to sort there presence in the uk out as I agree technical is pretty poor and any interaction I have had with head office has been shambolic except regional sales who are pretty sharp. The uk market is pretty sewn up on tge continent Ariston are one of the biggest players. They are the largest manufacturer of unvented cylinders in europe.

Arriston recently completed a majority buy out, they already owned a bit it seems

i had a phone call and email about it from wayne at atag about it

for the most part it looks like they will just be managed by them but pushed more for they commercial side where apparently arriston lacks in the uk.

i would like to see the boilers stay the same and get pushed abit more.

as for techy advice i think a niche team will still be kept, atleast one can hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aristo takes over ATAG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope you and your families are well. Our boiler in the family home is on its last legs. Our family home: Has a Halstead Iheat 35c. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, wondering if anyone can help as have been told my issue is basically a mythical issue, as in no one has seen or heard of anything similar...
Replies
Views
My elderly parents recently moved and have had problems with the heating system since then! At first we noticed that some of the vertical rad's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock