Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa very hot water low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning, The first 2 times, the water was very hot but running against the wall behind the shower and it was to do with the pressure relief device. For previous occurrences, I just replaced the part but this time I have replaced the part so it's not leaking anymore but I am having the same kettle effect and the water is either really hot or cold with no pressure. There is no issue in the house in terms of pressure at the taps. I would like to replace this shower as I am a bit fed up with it (it seems that every time I pull the hose at an angle it creates the issue) so I was wondering if someone could tell me what shower would fit the same plumbing as this model (Aqualisa Quarts 8.5), please?

Reply to Aqualisa very hot water low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before putting splash boards up. The question I need to ask is will the shower pull off of the hot and cold water supply or is there a technique like with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One for shower and one for bath. They both work intermittently and I often need to get them started with a magnet! They were new pumps. In the shower the...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock