Discuss Aqualisa (Hydramax) leaking from bottom ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Dear all;

Hoping you can help. Our Hydramax shower (this one: AQUALISA HYDRAMAX Exposed shower valve Spares and Spare Parts) is leaking from a small hole underneath. This seems to be a pressure relief valve?

However I just checked and even if I cover this with my finger, water is spewing out of the sides.

I have very little knowledge of anything to do with showers and I am not a plumber! Appreciate this is many people's trade and income and I have no issue getting someone out- but if it's a cheap-ish fix, I'd be confident to do it myself.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa (Hydramax) leaking from bottom ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got...
Replies
Views
Back