Discuss Anyone know how to get the tops off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know how these come apart? I want to fit revivers but can' see how they dismantle.

Thank you in advance.

tap.jpg

Try giving the top dome a gentle tap with a rubber mallet to free it if it won’t loosen easily.
Also electrical tape just around the dome part will give you something to grip with your hand.
I have used strap wrenches on them, but tricky to get a grip using them

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I'll try them all until the damm thing comes off. Anyone know if the tap is a home brand, like Screwfix, Plumb Center etc?

Reply to Anyone know how to get the tops off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how...
Replies
Views
Back