Discuss Anyone know about ovens?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob jefkins

Hi guys,
I know this is probably the wrong place for this thread but I need some advice about replacing a thermostat on a 'Stoves Newhome' oven. Don't have any literature on this but I need to change the stat on it. Does anyone know where I could download any manuals on ovens?? Tried the manufacturer but they want a tenner for it !!!
Can't be that difficult, surely!!!
cheers
Rob

buy the manual and charge the customer, on completion give them the manual, simpless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know about ovens?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock