Discuss Anybody seen these before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
IMG_2591.jpgIMG_2590.jpg

Yeah, old school obviously.

It has 2 elements attached to it. A standard sized one wired into the bath switch, and a short stumpy one wired into the sink switch.

Yeah, old school obviously.

It has 2 elements attached to it. A standard sized one wired into the bath switch, and a short stumpy one wired into the sink switch.

:)Changed one for the in laws in their old place ...think in was called a twinmers or something similar.....regards Turnpin

Its a dual element heater works something like an electric shower with a 1 and 2 setting.
Set it for sink and it heats a 14" element, bath heats the 27" element.

Thats about it. Fine for a house with 1 bathroom and an electric shower

Unfortunately this one there is a switch under the clear dome which you turn and that changes the sink to bath, little bit of ingenuity and you could control by timers.
Picture 1 shows the red arrow you just twist to either setting,

Unfortunately this one there is a switch under the clear dome which you turn and that changes the sink to bath, little bit of ingenuity and you could control by timers.
Picture 1 shows the red arrow you just twist to either setting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anybody seen these before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock