Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody seen these before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
IMG_2591.jpgIMG_2590.jpg

Yeah, old school obviously.

It has 2 elements attached to it. A standard sized one wired into the bath switch, and a short stumpy one wired into the sink switch.

Yeah, old school obviously.

It has 2 elements attached to it. A standard sized one wired into the bath switch, and a short stumpy one wired into the sink switch.

:)Changed one for the in laws in their old place ...think in was called a twinmers or something similar.....regards Turnpin

Its a dual element heater works something like an electric shower with a 1 and 2 setting.
Set it for sink and it heats a 14" element, bath heats the 27" element.

Thats about it. Fine for a house with 1 bathroom and an electric shower

Unfortunately this one there is a switch under the clear dome which you turn and that changes the sink to bath, little bit of ingenuity and you could control by timers.
Picture 1 shows the red arrow you just twist to either setting,

Unfortunately this one there is a switch under the clear dome which you turn and that changes the sink to bath, little bit of ingenuity and you could control by timers.
Picture 1 shows the red arrow you just twist to either setting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anybody seen these before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello, I have a Grunfos Magna 1 40-120 F pump which starts making a nasty noise after some time running. I would like the dismantle the impellor area of the pump to inspect the bearing surfaces of the rotor. However, I can't seem to see the way to extract it from the pump head. Can anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub screw anywhere, thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Its leaking into the pan. Hoping to find the make so I can get a new seal. No makers mark anywhere.. Please see attached picture
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock