Discuss another company to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got scammed by this one, my bank is putting in a claim for the money and have given me a refund in the meantime.

NEM solutions. They claim to be able to get you to the top of google.

I would assume they are doing the same scam under a different name so beware, do not be as stupid as me and fall for it.

Was that the chap on here the other week?

Just learnt today on a business course I am doing, google don't use any paid for advertising to rank up your google search. Only free bee's, worth remembering!

What happened?

How did you get scammed?

Did they not get you to the top of Google?

yer, number they gave me went dead so wouldnt work anymore, didnt get me to top of google eva.
All seemed very professional, you could hear other advisors in the background, had a technical and sales team, gave a good blag about how it works, gave me refrence no, conformation email with my key words etc.
I just rang another number from there website and it rang so will try it tomorrow but im pretty sure its a scam

I got had when I set up for myself 6 years ago pretty much the same thing cant remember the name of the company they were useless. I soon learnt that if it sounds too good to be true then chances are it is.

I am the top of google in my area. Gets me about 2 calls a week max. But I live in a place full of retired people who are scared of the internet.

I've just done a few minutes research and it's not looking good for you, I'm afraid.

Its seems that the company formally was called 'Neu Era Marketing'

There's plenty of reviews for them on the internet and a lot of people have been scammed by them, so I'd be surprised if you actually get anything from them.

[DLMURL="http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28neu-era-marketing%29_334445.htm"]Marketing Company in Northenden, Manchester (UK) - Neu Era Marketing[/DLMURL]

Every one be aware of neu-era marketing

[DLMURL="http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=188785"]Neu Era Marketing - any one been scammed by them - UK Business Forums[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another company to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock