Search the forum,

Discuss another company to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got scammed by this one, my bank is putting in a claim for the money and have given me a refund in the meantime.

NEM solutions. They claim to be able to get you to the top of google.

I would assume they are doing the same scam under a different name so beware, do not be as stupid as me and fall for it.

Was that the chap on here the other week?

Just learnt today on a business course I am doing, google don't use any paid for advertising to rank up your google search. Only free bee's, worth remembering!

What happened?

How did you get scammed?

Did they not get you to the top of Google?

yer, number they gave me went dead so wouldnt work anymore, didnt get me to top of google eva.
All seemed very professional, you could hear other advisors in the background, had a technical and sales team, gave a good blag about how it works, gave me refrence no, conformation email with my key words etc.
I just rang another number from there website and it rang so will try it tomorrow but im pretty sure its a scam

I got had when I set up for myself 6 years ago pretty much the same thing cant remember the name of the company they were useless. I soon learnt that if it sounds too good to be true then chances are it is.

I am the top of google in my area. Gets me about 2 calls a week max. But I live in a place full of retired people who are scared of the internet.

I've just done a few minutes research and it's not looking good for you, I'm afraid.

Its seems that the company formally was called 'Neu Era Marketing'

There's plenty of reviews for them on the internet and a lot of people have been scammed by them, so I'd be surprised if you actually get anything from them.

[DLMURL="http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28neu-era-marketing%29_334445.htm"]Marketing Company in Northenden, Manchester (UK) - Neu Era Marketing[/DLMURL]

Every one be aware of neu-era marketing

[DLMURL="http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=188785"]Neu Era Marketing - any one been scammed by them - UK Business Forums[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
:75:

How much did they do you for if you don't mind me asking?

( Top of Google list for Scams ! )
My favourite Mersey Lottery analysis website , Richard K Lloyd , has himself assoc with a Scam !

Some earn an honest crust ( and have Pride ) .. and the rest :63:

:75:

How much did they do you for if you don't mind me asking?

They wanted ÂŁ144, I ended up getting them to make it in two diffrent installments so I lost ÂŁ72, the other was due to come out 14 days in but like I say my bank are pursuing a claim so hopefully they will get done 4 it but who knows

I've just done a few minutes research and it's not looking good for you, I'm afraid.

Its seems that the company formally was called 'Neu Era Marketing'

There's plenty of reviews for them on the internet and a lot of people have been scammed by them, so I'd be surprised if you actually get anything from them.

[DLMURL="http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28neu-era-marketing%29_334445.htm"]Marketing Company in Northenden, Manchester (UK) - Neu Era Marketing[/DLMURL]

Every one be aware of neu-era marketing

[DLMURL="http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=188785"]Neu Era Marketing - any one been scammed by them - UK Business Forums[/DLMURL]

This is the exact same company! from what one person said they even had the cheek to send his debt to a bailif company!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another company to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock